Monday, March 29, 2010

End of March Update

I really don't have a lot to say.  This month has flown by and I can't believe it's already April! It's even more shocking that I've been in Korea over ten months.  This month, I was given a Wake Up 1A class again, meaning it is their first months of English.  I thoroughly enjoy the class.  There are 13 student students, all completely adorable and a lot of fun to teach!  This past weekend was an 80's theme night so a lot of people dressed up in their best 80's attire (all of which can be bought in Korea and is considered quality clothes.  :)  I chose not to partake in the dressing up but I had a great time dancing my butt off to some classic 80's music.  Next weekend, Jo's band "Feed the Boats" is playing in Seoul so the Gwangju Crew is going up to support.  It should be really fun going up their with everyone.  A bus tour is a possibility so I'll get to see parts of Seoul I haven't yet.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing great! I'll be coming home July 24-31! Four months away! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment